Drafted under Regulation UE 2016/679 – GDPR
In particular with reference to the Article13 of GDPR “relevant to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data which repealing the 95/46/CE Directive (General Regulation about data protection)”.
Zambelli S.r.l. informs you that, in his capacity as interested, shall process your personal data (the “data”) as follows :
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to and by effect of the Article 13 of GDPR 679/2016 relevant to the person protection and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Data, the information processing about you will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. As “Processing of Personal Data” means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic means or authorized, concerning the collection, the recording, the organization, the storage, the processing, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, the use, the interconnection, the block, the communication, the diffusion, the spreading, the cancellation and the data destruction reported to public or private entities.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data collected and processed through this website are the following :
- Surfing data
As all the websites, even the present website, takes over some personal data which transmission it is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols
- User-supplied data
It is voluntary entered data from the user in the compilation fields appropriate provided for the present site: name and surname, e-mail address.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We wish to inform you that all the data collected through form of different type ( forms for the information request, contact forms, notification forms, forms for printing personalization) are summarized below in a non-exhaustive way; surname, name, company name, sector activity and application, address, telephone numbers, fax, e-mail, comments and requests, they are used for the treatments required by low and for the following purposes:
- to process studies and statistical and market research
- to send promotional and information material
- to carry out direct sale or placement
- to send marketing communications
- warranty and technical assistance pre and post sale
- detection of the satisfaction degree
- invitations to informative and promotional events
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING – PERSON IN CHARGE
The data will be mainly treated through electronic and computer tools and stored either on computer storage media or any other type of suitable support, in accordance with the procedure in the article 32 of G.D.P.R. 679/2016. The data can be treated, on behalf of the Company, from employees, professionals or companies, responsible for carrying out specific processing services or complementary activities to those of the company, necessary for the executions of the operations and services of the Company.
The data controller is Zambelli S.r.l. in the person of the legal representative – Flavio Zambelli.
The data controller has appointed a Responsible for processing the data - Alberto Zambelli.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
User data is stored by the owner longer than is necessary for compliance with applicable regulations.
User will always have the possibility to cancel, as above described, at any time its consent to data processing.
The transmitted data to any service providers, will be treated from them for the time necessary to carry out the tasks assigned.
In addition to the data controller, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the site organization (administrative and legal staff, marketing, system administrators) as well third, external service providers (NUR S.r.l.), acting on behalf or on behalf of ZAMBELLI S.r.l. duly appointed representatives of such processing and they will process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data were originally collected.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The users (involved in the processing) have a numbers of rights under Regulation (UE) 2016/679. These are the following:
- right to access their personal data (once you had the confirmation that their data are subjected to by data controller processing);
- right to obtain the rectification and integration of your data;
- right to obtain the deletion of your data;
- right to obtain the processing limitation of their personal data in the presence of certain conditions;
- right to receive the personal data provided to the data controller in a structured format in common usage, and to transmit them to a different data controller;
- right to oppose to the personal data processing, if there are reasons associated with its personal situation ;
- right not be subjected to an automated decision process;
- right to obtain communication if their data suffer a serious violation;
- right to repeal the consent to the processing data at any time.
- right to submit a complaint in front of a Supervisory Authority.
Requests must be made to the processing Data Controller, who undertakes to make it as smooth as possible the exercise of rights from interested parties, to the e-mail address: email@example.com
All the graphic material and texts documentation it is owned by Zambelli S.r.l.: any kind of reproduction, even partial, is strictly prohibited.